LADY IN THE GARDEN





    Hello ! Back to my second post. Today i did my photoshoot and i named it "Lady In The Garden". Why did i make this photoshoot ? yes, it's only to spend my holiday and do my assignments at school. This is just my first time i did a photoshoot by myself, i just feel curious how does it feel like. and it's not that easy to prepare all, i need to sacrifice lot of things :O

Let me tell you that it's not easy to prepare this. First I made a promise with my friend to have a shoot together on Thursday 17th April. When the time has come, so unlucky there's no vehicle in my home, so i need to walk through the street and searched for a taxi, the weather was very hot, i made lot of sweat after i did my hair do :(. Second I just realized that i didn't have enough money to pay the taxi and i haven't taken money from my debit, then by perforce i lent my friend's money who was waiting for me on the place we'll take a shoot -_- so embarrassing. Third, when i arrived in the location, i just did my makeup when suddenly it was raining ! oh it's really terrible, the garden seemed so wet instead i just did half of my makeup. Then finally i decided to wait the rain until it stopped by having french fries at the nearest cafe and took some photos like these :


I had nothing to do then i took these photos :)

About an hour i've been waiting, finally the rain has gone stopped even it's a bit drizzle. Because of i feel bored of waiting, i decided to check the location where gonna be our photoshoot is located, but i think it's still wet, the soil would splash to my feet and it will ruin my appearance. So i decided to turn back , while i was walking back, it's an unexpected i was walking in a good spot for photo shooting, it's not on the soil but it's full with plants and look so beautiful, very lucky. Then I took some photos here, let's check in the bottom of these sentences :) 




I know i'm not an expert in moving body for a pose, but at least i'm trying to be better ;D I wear a bowler hat and a flower crown for making two different styles. Which one is suitable for me ? ;)

Even i did this earlier, the obstacle hasn't overed yet, a security guide came to me and said that i can't take a picture in this spot D: But it's a bad luck for the security guide because i have a connection with this place, i'm a member of this place. what member ? oh i'll tell you this place is called "Sport Club" like its name this is some kinds where you can do sport like swimming, badminton, gym, etc, but it has a beautiful garden like on the photos. Carelessly i stopped taking picture here but moved to another spot to the first plan spot :P. It's better than before, not really wet although it was. Here's some photos I took 











Just for your information :
Dress : Forever 21
Shoes : The Little Things She Needs
Cardigan : Cotton On

Oh well I guess that's all for this time :) I hope i can have another photo shooting with another style , just pray for me and see you in my next post :D




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LET'S PLAY IN JUNGLE LAND !

An Enjoyable Day

Where do I belong to ?