LET'S PLAY IN JUNGLE LAND !



Wednesday, April 16th. Was an exhausting and exciting day. We (me and friends) were spending our holiday in Jungle Land Theme Park which is spotted in Sentul Nirwana, Bogor, West Java, Indonesia. You can get the ticket on the spot for 100 thousand rupias in weekdays and 150 thousand rupias in weekends (each person) . More interesting if there are some events, you will get cheaper price. You want to know more ? Just check from the internet. :P

Let me share you some recommendations. In my country (Indonesia), if you are here on November-March the weather will be windy and sometimes it rains, but the climax is on first to middle February, it often rains heavily  (estimation). But it doesn't mean you can't come, you can come in some good conditions. If you were here on April-October, the weather will be very hot ! When you go out and play around here, don't forget to put your sunblock, don't wear dark color clothes, bring your drinks to cover your thirst, bring hat, use sunglasses if you want, wear clothes which absorb your sweat, and just wear sandals for your comfort.

These are just some pictures I took when I was there. This is how i looked, I wear a very simple outfit with a shirt made from cotton, hot pants, sun glasses, and LA cap.





Just for your information:
T-Shirt : ZARA
Pants : Cool Teen
Sun Glasses : I Am
Shoes : The Little Thing She Needs


The place is near the mountain range, even it was very hot but i could feel how cool the wind is.

Another Photos I took. You'll find some kinds like these in Jungle Land. :D

  This is called bianglala




Hello I am in a bianglala :D



What i saw from bianglala.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Enjoyable Day

Where do I belong to ?