2017'S FAVORITE FASHION TREND: PLAID


What's up! it's been a long time since the last time I wrote my post, but now I come up with some new interesting content.

Today is the last day of the year, so I decided to publish my pending blog on this day.

I've come across various trends throughout 2017. But I would personally pick up the plaid motive as the most stand out fashion thing this year. You might see a lot of people on the street or at the mall who are on it. The most common plaid items that you'd probably come across are blazer and pants and if you pair them up, it will create a more to a working look. However, we can adjust our look based on the ways how we style and combine this pattern with other fashion stuff. So, it doesn't always need to be like a working look, but we can make it into more a casual look as well.



I mostly find this plaid set at some online stores like Pomelo, and it is perhaps one of their best selling items, not to mention you can always return it within the given times if only you feel it doesn't suitable. 





27.12.31

It was December 27th, and I was having Christmas brunch with my girls. I wore this outfit, didn't forget to wear plaid too! I bought my pants from Zara. They provided baggy pants, skinny pants, or even jogger pants. For me, my grey plaid pants are very versatile, I can combine it with various colors for the top, and it will naturally blend with the pants. The simple pattern would suit either t-shirt, ruffles, tanks, crop top. We only need to adjust along with the occasions. 


My moodboard for this look : black, white, grey, brown
   
 Top : @chloesclothing, Pants : Zara, Shoes : Adidas Neo, Bag : Richelle, 
Glasses : @eyewear.inc

In this look, I want to create an elegant look yet girly. I wore a black shouldered-off top which I bought it from my friend's online shop (@chloesclothing). As completion of my look in the day, I put on my sunglasses which I bought from @eyewear.inc

However, there are still more trends in 2017 that we may haven't got to discuss any further, but at least I got to share my review about this plaid stuff in the first place and that was all based on my opinions. If you found my page is interesting you can also follow my Instagram @stellaferdlina. See you in my next post and 

Happy new year :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LET'S PLAY IN JUNGLE LAND !

An Enjoyable Day

Where do I belong to ?