HOW I STYLE MYSELF




Style is something that represents ourselves in characters. Unconsciously, it might depict our personalities while deciding things to wear. However, in this post, I would like to share my opinions about styling. These are based on my own insights and knowledge, so I won't force anyone to be in the same perceptions as mine.

Thus, what I actually want to share with the readers is all about self-styling in the best ways as you might discover. For me, to figure out something that suits us well is basically to recognize ourselves in the first place. What I meant to be is such as recognizing your own physical features and personality traits. We may have more than one style, I can adjust my style in many different mood boards. However, the most important thing is still is just to be yourself ! Wear something you like and you feel comfortable to wear, not what other people like. We may have preferences but remember we need to be ourselves because we don't want to be come across as someone who is copying around to what is on.

First off, I want to run you through a little explanation about my style. Basically, I acknowledge myself to have more than one style categorized by certain occasions at the time being.  I often dress up in a casual street way and also in a chic way.

As if the self-recognizing, I put on lots of effort to make it blends to my physical features. I'm an Asian with mediocre face structures, look more innocent with fair complexion and tiny eyelids which are come across as naivete, and I regard those features as the girly parts of my body. Thus, I'd rather wear something chic to make it more natural.

The second physical feature is my height which reaches 1.72m. The way how I deal with my height is to embody those legs illusions, which means I would like to make it seems longer through something I wear. I ended up in several conclusions which might help you look more slender, as written in the text below:
 
1. Wear black, this might help you with your insecurities on your body fat and also helps you look slimmer.
2. Wear something tight from the waist, this might show off your curves and creates a natural loose shape (if you wearing cullotes).
3. Wear shorts, if you have small thighs and calves.


Chic

Street








Shirt : Zara
Skort : Pomelo
Bomber Jacket : Promod
Bag : Kate Spade


The color of black and an army bomber jacket are more into a boyish element. I neutralized by wearing a nude slipper and sling bag.




However, the way we dress up is usually based on situations and occasions. Sometimes we just prefer to be different not to mention that might be out of our styles. Ootd is something flexible, it is only on how the way we manage to create a proper look for ourselves. No matter what types or how different your clothes are, but if you own that unwavering desires within our personal taste, you'd pull everything you wear off.

That was for today's blog. See you in my next post!




Instagram : @stellaferdlina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LET'S PLAY IN JUNGLE LAND !

An Enjoyable Day

Where do I belong to ?